Saturday, July 15, 2006

When a project is NOT finished

I got a lot of knitting done today.

  • More than I expected because of a LONG wait before an appointment.
  • The good news is that I have now finished the back of the sweater I'm making. One piece finished and 3 more to go. Not to mention the sewing up and blocking.
  • It occurs to me: I AM PROUD OF MYSELF! When you get to a significant benchmark and want to celebrate, CELEBRATE! And when you are ready, re-start your engine and get back to work.

If your life went as smoothly as your knitting, what would you choose to do?
The Knitting Coach would be glad to help you get started... "swiftly"

1 comment:

wenders said...

I think the biggest lesson to learn from knitting to apply to life is to not be afraid to show off sometimes and to rip things back. :)