Saturday, October 21, 2006

Knitting Lessons

48 Meme

Today, I'm answering questions that are going around.
1. FIRST NAME? Dana

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think I was named after a whole country: Denmark

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Tuesday after a doctor’s appointment. I’ve come to an age where it feels like it's just patch, patch, patch..

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. I used to teach calligraphy and it still shows.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Chicken or pastrami.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure. I'm caring but funny.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, I do. And I write in it!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Are you kidding? No way.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? GoLean Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on how tight they were tied and whether my toes are tired.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? More so every day.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Starbucks Java Chocolate

14. SHOE SIZE? 8 ½ or 9

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My tendency to whine too long instead of taking action.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Friends from a coffee group. I stopped going to their church and feel I don't have enough in common with them.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Post it on your blog, leave me a comment. Or just email me. :-D

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Purple heathered sweats, mauve sweater with red (!) socks. No shoes.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Peanut M&M’s

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dallas Stars vs Phoenix alternating with the Cardinals/Tigers World Series game.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue green.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh brewed hazelnut coffee. Pine trees.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister-in-law in Missouri.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Shoulders. Eyes. Smile.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you got this from? Very much: My daughter.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Rusty Nail, Coffee, Diet Coke, Water

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Hockey. Making puns.


29. EYE COLOR? Blue.


30. HAT SIZE? Plus sized.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. And reading glasses.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Mostly anything I didn’t have to cook. I make really good banana bread, though.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Depends. I like to think about the characters.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Key Lime Pie or Paradise Pie (from Chili’s)

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Social Intelligence (Coleman), and Robert B Parker’s Spenser mysteries.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE? Enlarged water droplets.


42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Hockey. Countdown.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Wind chimes. Marching bands. Harp.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Ireland or Scotland. Ireland was definitely a longer flight.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Using metaphors to help people understand themselves or family members.

<>47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pasadena, CA

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I took it from my daughter’s blog.

No comments: